Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hook for shelves


Working with a 3D printer always gets you some waste plastic and plastic of failed prints. The general idea is to sometime build a filastruder. Foir thoise of you unknowing what that word means: it is an apparatus that reclycles wast plastic into new filament. That is why I save the waste plastic. A plastic bag is dangling from one of my shelves on my desk and in that the plastic is saved. After months of clumsy falling of that bag I wondered why on earth I build my 3d printer if I did not use it practically.




First I designed the hook in Tinkercad
https://www.tinkercad.com/things/1LcrBkxabdR-shelfhook


  

Here is the design on my printerbed. 




Right the first time !!!!
Below you will find the STL file which can be adapted for your own purposes.